What Is Bally Slot?
Author of the publication: Barry BernardThe Bally slots belong to the self-titled developer – a reputable company that is in good standing among gamblers and casinos. The manufacturer is located in Las Vegas (Nevada), where the competition between providers is stiff, and one should do its best to stay in this game. This foundation makes it possible for us to have an opportunity to enjoy the top-notch product. The developer hit the market in 1968 and made rebranding in 1996. The name “Bally” became a trademark in 2006. You’ll agree that such a solid history is worth your trust. Since then, the company supplied the market with state-of-the-art slots.
Bally Slots to Earn and Enjoy – the Most Remarkable FeaturesTop-quality software is not the only feature that makes us tilt in favor of the Bally slot. Time to reveal its other specs.
- Great play mechanics.
- Impressive graphics.
- Cool bonuses.
- Pleasant music (one can even choose from several offered tracks).
- Boards with winners.
- Opportunity to share on social media platforms.
- GPS-enabled locators.
Bally Slot Machines – the Most Popular GamesThere are myriads of free Bally slots, and the following options are in the first row. Let’s make an overview of the winners and reveal their benefits.
- Quick Hit has already become a legend in the gambling industry. It includes many parts, but the original is still the best. It’s able to provide you with the winning x5000 total stake with just one spin.
- Wild Huskies features 40 paylines, 50 free spins and a bonus game – a full set of the trail to keep your wallet packed tight.
- Hot Shot is a classic slot with the potential to win up to x10.000 total stake and 4.000.000 coins.
- Pawn Stars is named after the TV show, and it comes with the same plot. You can count on hundreds of thousands of coins.
- Michael Jackson is the outstanding 3D slot with plenty of bonus rounds and an RTP value of 96.6%.
- The fans of oriental culture warmly welcomed the Sun Dragon with its 5 reels and 6 rows, as well as 7,776 winning combinations. It features Scroll Scatter to collect them and activate the bonus – free spins. The Quick Hit icons might reward you with the progressive jackpot if falling 5x9.
- Crown Gems is extremely simple and attractive. It comes with 10 paylines but features the opportunity to enhance their number up to 50 in parallel with the larger bet. Note that the minimal bet is 20 in this slot.
Mobile Bally Slots – Waiting for the DawnThe mobile slots cannot keep pace with their desktop siblings; that’s why they are a bit different. For example, mobile apps lack the most popular slots, and the punters have to look for alternatives. However, it’s still possible to find such decent games as the Quick Hit Platinum slot. It should be noted that the graphic of the mobile slots needs improvements. If speaking of the textual information, it’s not readable, since it comes in too small letters. Interestingly, games look better on iOS devices rather than on Androids. For now, it’s impossible to pull the display down and expand the game graphics to fit it to the screen at hand. Regardless of those small and temporary issues, the mobile slots remain profitable and entertaining. The company works on improvements constantly, and the results won't be far behind. Small texts and decent graphics are no obstacles since the interface is extremely intuitive. All the buttons and functions are easy to understand and use.
Amazing Facts from Bally Slots BeingThe following fact from Bally’s “biography” is a patent proof that the company releases only reliable high-the products to play Bally slots safe and profitable.
- The slots’ developer also produces ultrasonic fluidic fuel systems and endodontic units.
- They are the pioneers in using 26-inch screens in slot machine assemblies.
- The engineers invented an innovative energy consumption system for their largest displays, and many other manufacturers still install them in their own slots’ cabinets.
- Bally was the one that developed and produced the legendary “Deck Mate.” Other casinos lease it for 500 USD per month. Almost all the gambling establishments in Vegas and other casino-friendly cities use it nowadays.
- The company developed the first slot database in 1976, and the system is still valid.
- In the ’90s of the last century, the provider of the majority of games for the personal computers Midway owned the company and managed to release pinball games under the Bally brand.
- The estimated value of Bally Technologies is over $997M for now.